The upper right corner tells you which of Setra's locations produced the timber. Setra Heby in this example.
1. Species: 1= Pine, 2 = Spruce
2-3. Thickness + width: Wood dimension
4. Saw type: Ex. 2/3/4/5 Amount of boards that were produced from this log.
SB = Side Board
5. Moisture: Moisture ratio
6. Quality: Wood quality
7. Volume: Package volume in kubic meters
8. Max length: Max length of package
9. KD stamp: Guarantee that the wood has been dried in >56 degrees C for at least 30 min
10. Package nbr: Serial number from sawmill
11. Length spec: Pieces per dm intervall
12. Date: Production date
Emballage: Type of cover and banding
Package type: Type of package. LP3 is the most common
Weight: Package weight
Pieces: Number of pieces in the package
Run meter: Run meters in total
Avg length: Average length
Stuage vol: Volume of a package with length 1.8/2.1/2.4 m
Stuage %: The percentage of 1.8/2.1/2.4 m length.